These days, it seems everyone is trying to outdo the next person when it comes to wedding proposals. From flash mobs to extravagant videos, nothing appears to be too big. However, you don’t have to go to great lengths to plan a meaningful, memorable and beautiful proposal – simply put a little thought into it, and don’t forget the flowers! The wedding experts at Al’s Florist have seen many couples travel from the engagement ring to the honeymoon, and can offer ideas for your proposal that are sure to impress.
An Inspired Use of Bouquets:
* Fill their office with their favorite flower on the day you plan to propose, then hand them a single stem with the ring.
* Order the flowers that you gave her on your first date or your first Valentine’s Day together – proving that those days are still on your mind.
* Create a matching bouquet to carry the ring – choose pale vintage roses trimmed in lace for an antique ring, or match an emerald or ruby ring with exotic flowers. For a classic diamond ring, pure white flowers dripping in crystal accents creates a beautiful presentation.
Propose All Day Long:
* Leave a single stem on the windshield in the morning, send a standard bouquet at lunch, and be ready with an extravagant arrangement for the big event.
* Enlist the help of strangers for an engagement surprise. Ask total strangers to approach your intended throughout the day – mailmen, receptionists, or passers-by – each handing her a single flower. By the end of the day, she will have a full bouquet. You’ll find that people are more than willing to help!
* Have their normal path covered in rose petals. Scatter from their front door to the car, down the hallway to their office, or from the front door of the restaurant to your favorite table.
No matter how you choose to incorporate flowers into your proposal, the wedding experts at Als Florist are here to offer inspiration and assistance. From the big question to the wedding reception, we’ll be with you every step of the way. After all, you can’t have a wedding without flowers – why have a proposal without them?
If you are planning a proposal or wedding in Hollywood, Westin, Plantation, Davie, Pembroke Pines, or Ft. Lauderdale – call the wedding planners at Al’s Florist.